Personal Data Protection
Chr. Olesen and GDPR
Chr. Olesen Group is respectful of the individual’s data protection preferences, and respect the individuals privacy rights.
Our Chr. Olesen Personal Data Protection Policy describes what information we process about individuals, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have.
Personal Data Protection Policy
The Chr. Olesen personal data policy is developed to match the processing of data in Chr. Olesen with the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Most of the personal data Chr. Olesen Group processes is our employee data or data from applicants for vacant positions in Chr. Olesen.
- Personal data processed by Chr. Olesen are the property of the individual (the data subject).
- Personal data processed by Chr. Olesen are to be identified, rectified and deleted within 48 hours upon request from the individual.
- Data stored in Chr. Olesen it-systems are secured at a high level from hacking and other cybercrime, ref. the Chr. Olesen IT-security policy.
- Personal data stored in archives in papers are limited and in all cases stored in locked cupboards.
- Personal data stored by Chr. Olesen will be deleted as soon as they are not relevant for the company anymore and no later than 3 months after this. For employee-files and personal data in this, Chr. Olesen must save the data as long as the legal requirements of documentation.
- Chr. Olesen Group do their outmost in their working processes to ensure protection of personal data belonging to Chr. Olesen individuals sent to relevant suppliers and stakeholders outside Europe.
Where can you get more information?
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact our DPO at email@example.com